Search This Blog

Monday, December 6, 2010

What Do You Read?


I love to read. I like to look at the cover of the book occasionally while I read and imagine the characters in my mind. I love the way an older book smells--sort of musty and papery. I always have a book or my sony reader in my purse. I don't leave the house without a book. This is what I do to relieve stress.


People who know I read come to me from time to time and ask me to recommend a book or what I am reading. I dread this question. I always dread this question. This is why, I read smut. The smuttier the better. I like pointless, predictable, smutty smut. I like for the covers of my books to have almost naked women with big muscular hunky men on the cover.


I don't read from Oprah's book club. Oprah doesn't read smut and therefore I am not interested. (She could probably benefit from a good old smutty book.) I don't care what is on the New York Times best seller list. Generally that list does not have smutt and therefore I'm not interested.


A co-worker stepped into my office today and asked me if I could recommend a series for her teenage daughter to read. Really? Me? You are asking me the queen of smutty smutt what I would deem an appropriate series for your teenage daughter.
The picture on this blog is the cover of a smutty book I have read. Notice naked Fabio--this cover told me this would be an engrossing smutty book and It was right!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment